Offsite Records Management & Document Storage
You Deserve to Experience Dallas-Fort Worth’s Best Records Storage & Management Provider
- Are you frustrated with your current document storage situation?
- Have you ever been unable to find a file you know is in storage?
- Would you like to use powerful records management software for FREE?
- Could you save money by moving to Corporate Records Management? (Hint: YES!)
A misplaced file is a lost file. A file that isn’t put back where it belongs is a lost file. Trying to manage files with a storage unit and an Excel spreadsheet—or the back room in your office and a clipboard—simply doesn’t work, and it’s not even saving you money.
We’ll tell you our secret: barcode technology. Put a barcode on everything, then add some powerful software for indexing, retention scheduling and tracking, and now you have a functional, powerful records management program. Access the software to quickly and easily manage your entire inventory of boxes and files from your desktop browser. Run reports, request a file, box or multiple boxes, index a box of files—and even the files within that box—and add everything directly in to the database before we pick them up. We do all the lifting, and you never worry about losing a file again!
Costs for Offsite Document & Records Storage
You may be wondering, “Isn’t all of this expensive?” We don’t think so, but you be the judge: You can store 130 standard file boxes for just $50 a month. Therefore self storage units and expensive office space can’t even come close to this.
If you are currently storing with Iron Mountain and are looking for better service with a better price, just call us or complete the form on this page. Then we’ll do a side-by-side comparison of savings, and you will get the friendly, personalized service you would expect from a woman-owned business.
Industry-Specific Records Storage Solutions for You
Do you have special compliance and audit concerns that require a tested and proven document management system? Thanks to our INCLUDED barcoding and online inventory systems, you will always get the file you need, when you need it so you can focus on what you do best.
We specialize in the following industries and have plenty of references for you to talk to when you are ready:
- Hospitals & medical offices
- Small and large law firms & individual lawyers
- Businesses of all sizes, including Fortune 100 and SMBs
- Government offices, including city, county and state agencies
- Educational institutions, including school districts and colleges
- Technology companies
- Banks & financial service providers
- Insurance companies & agents