Document Scanning Services in Dallas – Fort Worth
Digitize Your Documents With CRM’s Scanning Service All at Once, Over Time, or Going Forward
- Have you moved to electronic documents but still have boxes of paper that you want imaged?
- Do you have internal staff trying to image your documents, but the process is too slow?
- What if you could scan only the documents you need, instead of everything, with a Scan-On-Demand service?
- Would you like to capture several data points from each document for indexing and search purposes?
Everyone is moving toward document scanning with online storage, and healthcare is leading the way. Electronic files offer rapid retrieval, quick-search capabilities, and multi-location access. What about those boxes of paper files that you still have to scan? We have your document scanning solution!
Corporate Records Management are experts at file management, both paper and electronic, and we have the perfect solution for your imaging project. We know scanning: double-sided, color, photos, sticky notes, and HIPAA compliance. But more importantly, we understand the importance of indexing. Scanning is useless without an accurate index, because indexing is how you search your documents. Need several index fields to provide multiple search options? No problem.
Imaging is too important to leave to part-time staff, temporary employees, or anyone who isn’t highly trained for the task. Let the experts pick up, scan and index your files, then give you a choice for storage: high-capacity disk or password-protected, searchable online database. Authorized employees get instant access from anywhere. Also, as the leading records center in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, we can provide records storage and paper shredding at the right points in your documents’ lifecycles.
Industry-Specific Scanning Services for You
Scan-On-Demand is our exclusive imaging service that blends low cost paper storage with on-demand scanning. Why scan every file, when you only need a small portion of your files until they can be destroyed at the end of their lifecycle? We are also a full service records center, using barcode technology. Imagine the convenience of using your browser to access your online index. Search, find, click retrieve, and the encrypted electronic file is delivered to your inbox or transmitted to your server. Fast, secure, totally affordable.
We work in many industries, and we understand the special requirements of each:
- Are you a medical practice with paper charts? Click here to see our special solution for you.
- Do you have a legal practice that needs to digitize your files? Click here.
- Click here if you manage governmental records for a city, county, state or federal agency?