Secure Paper Shredding Service
Your Local, "Near Me"
Document Shredding Company
- Does using a NAID AAA Certified shredding vendor matter to you?
- Do you require onsite shredding?
- Do you prefer offsite shredding?
- Is regulatory compliance an ongoing concern?
- Would locked collection consoles help protect your information until destruction?
- Do you just need to purge boxes of old files?
- Do you need help establishing retention periods for your files?
Establishing a consistent document shredding program is one of the smartest business moves you can make. Choosing the right vendor is important too, because information security is mandatory. After all, that's what shredding is all about!
NAID AAA Certification assures you that we meet the highest standards in the industry, including:
- Background checks
- Drug testing
- HIPAA compliance training and certification
- Strict security and confidentiality standards
- Documented chain of custody
Many vendors in Dallas-Fort Worth are not NAID AAA Certified, but we believe it is so important that we have been since 2002.
All businesses print sensitive information on paper documents. Personnel and healthcare records, trade secrets, customer or consumer credit documents—all are covered by Federal and State laws that require proof of destruction. Naturally, we have you covered there, too, by providing a Certificate of Destruction once your documents have been shredded.
Shredding Service Options
Perhaps you have accumulated old boxes and files that just need purge shredding. We can do that, but consider the day-to-day documents that you receive or print. How do you make sure they don’t end up in the trash or recycling bin, just waiting to be stolen? We can place locked collection bins or decorative consoles in your office and provide regularly scheduled shredding service. It's simple, automatic, compliant and affordable.
As a member of the Association of Records Managers & Administrators (ARMA), we have resources to help you with your document destruction questions: retention schedules, destruction policies, employee training and best practices. Don’t forget: As a full-service records center, we can conveniently store all those boxes of inactive records in our 72,000-square-foot facility until it’s time to shred them. Just call us or complete the form on this page and you've taken the first step!